HAND WASH IT
One of our favorite ways to minimize environmental impact and keep our sweaters looking beautiful is to opt for hand washing!
If you choose to hand-wash your wool and cashmere, here are a few easy steps:
1. Fill with lukewarm water and a small amount of gentle, dye-free detergent.
2. Submerge your sweater and gently massage it. Soak for 30 min.
3. Rinse with cool water until the water runs clear and there are no more suds.
4. Gently press your sweater to let out excess water. Be careful to not twist or stretch it.
5. Lay the sweater flat on a dry towel. Roll the towel up like a yoga mat, pressing as you go.
6. Unroll and lay flat to finish drying. NEVER use a dryer!
Always check the care label if you are unsure how to take care for your sweater. If in doubt, dry cleaning is a safe option.